1. Picnic in the park. Which will probably be Avalon’s most preferred activity, most nights when we have dinner we ask everyone what their favorite part of the day was and EVERY SINGLE TIME, Avalon says “the biiiig slide”. Whether we went on a slide that day or not.
2. Family Bike Ride. We have a bike trailer (similar) that fits both girls and they love it so much, it is big enough to fit a cooler and snacks, blankets, or fishing rods for the lake near our house.
3. Organize the Outdoor Toys for the Backyard. We have super exciting plans for this weekend, to completely overhaul all our random outdoor toys to get better use out of them! I feel like we have random bubbles, chalk, balls … everywhere.
4. Aquarium Day. We recently got a yearly membership to the aquarium, it has a beautiful outdoor trail which I’m really excited to get some use out of.
5. Baseball Game. We haven’t been to a baseball game yet with Avalon, I know she (and Waverly) will be in it all for the snacks.
6. Beauty & The Beast. We haven’t been to see this yet so it’s definitely on our list to do over the next couple of weeks. Waverly LOVES the movies so much and it’s become a really fun thing for just her & I to do together. We did recently see Boss Baby, and it was super cute!
7. Farmers Market for Flowers, Fruit & Veggies. Always such a fun trip, this is such a fun time to year to do it!
8. Playhouse Plans. Both our girls have summer birthdays and we are planning to get them a big joint present this year, a new playhouse that can really grow with them!! We have been going back & forth with how to do it, whether to buy a new one, buy a used one off Craig’s List and make it our own, or for my husband to just build the entire thing. I have been pinning some lately and there are SO many cute ones out there! Hope to share some progress soon!
Also sharing some pictures from some of my spring break and other recent fun (including a few Easter activities), getting outside after a long winter has been the BEST!!!!!
Wishing you & yours a very happy weekend!!!