1. These gladiator sandals are just perfect! I’ve been on the gladiator trend for at least a few seasons now and am so glad it’s still around, they are so fun and can be dressed up or down.
3. I’ve already mentioned Gap’s line of spring stuff once, but it’s so good, I can’t help but share again. We have this eyelet dress in a bigger size to pass down to Avalon, but I love it so much I had to get it in a smaller size as well. It goes with everything and the embroidery detail is so beautiful!
I recently worked with caseapp, a super fun company that allows you to create your own iPhone cases!! It was so easy & fun to use, I chose a floral rifle paper co. print online to use for mine. The case came quickly and is exactly how it looked in the picture I created. You can order your own for 20% off using the code BEINGBRICK20, there are endless options of what you can create. Also, scroll to the end of this post an enter to win a $40 credit of your own to caseapp!
5. I’ve been wanting a pair of white converse forever, I think it may just be time to go ahead and do it. Spring dresses with comfy sneakers? Yes, please.
6, We are hosting an Easter Egg hunt for a few friends & their little ones in the next couple of weeks, this kit would be the perfect addition!
7. I am dying over the Pillowfort collection at Target right now, have you all seen it?! I picked up a couple things in our store the other day, including this unicorn, also this blanket would be so cute in either a little girl or boy’s room!
8. Lastly, and my most favorite of all, this picture of Avalon Elle (& her two teeth!) yesterday wearing a headband passed down from her big sister and sitting in the same high chair her big sister did, too! 🙂
Enter below for the $40 giveaway to caseapp, it will begin today and run until Sunday night, the winner will be announced on Monday’s post! XO