1. These gladiator sandals are just perfect! I’ve been on the gladiator trend for at least a few seasons now and am so glad it’s still around, they are so fun and can be dressed up or down.
2. These unicorn basket liners & this Easter garland are too cute!!! And 20% off right now.
3. I’ve already mentioned Gap’s line of spring stuff once, but it’s so good, I can’t help but share again. We have this eyelet dress in a bigger size to pass down to Avalon, but I love it so much I had to get it in a smaller size as well. It goes with everything and the embroidery detail is so beautiful!
4. A few favorite things paired into one, this garland from Target (in-store), these Easter eggs, also from Target … and this floral phone case!
I recently worked with caseapp, a super fun company that allows you to create your own iPhone cases!! It was so easy & fun to use, I chose a floral rifle paper co. print online to use for mine. The case came quickly and is exactly how it looked in the picture I created. You can order your own for 20% off using the code BEINGBRICK20, there are endless options of what you can create. Also, scroll to the end of this post an enter to win a $40 credit of your own to caseapp!
5. I’ve been wanting a pair of white converse forever, I think it may just be time to go ahead and do it. Spring dresses with comfy sneakers? Yes, please.
6, We are hosting an Easter Egg hunt for a few friends & their little ones in the next couple of weeks, this kit would be the perfect addition!
7. I am dying over the Pillowfort collection at Target right now, have you all seen it?! I picked up a couple things in our store the other day, including this unicorn, also this blanket would be so cute in either a little girl or boy’s room!
8. Lastly, and my most favorite of all, this picture of Avalon Elle (& her two teeth!) yesterday wearing a headband passed down from her big sister and sitting in the same high chair her big sister did, too! 🙂
Enter below for the $40 giveaway to caseapp, it will begin today and run until Sunday night, the winner will be announced on Monday’s post! XO
that easter egg hunt kit is super cute. I can't believe it is easter again already. It was the first holiday that Aria kind of realized was a holiday. She wanted it to be easter for months after it ended last year. She didn't even get that enthusiastic for Christmas! I guess she's found a fave.
Ive been liking gladiator sandals lately too–those are adorable!
Super cute case and love the headband on lil A, she is so cute.
This tells me how long it's been since I logged into Bloglovin! You've changed your name! Man I've got to get back into blogging for real!
That case is gorgeous!
I would put a picture from my wedding because I feel like 4 years later and I still haven't gotten enough use out of them!
If I could design my phone case I would go with floral or maybe something simple like black and white stripes with gold accent!
Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
I would love a new case for spring with light pinks and teal a 🙂
My caseapp is en route to me! I can't wait to get it! Yayyyy!!!
Yes, yes, yes, to the white chucks! They are my most favorite pair of shoes ever. I need a new pair because mine are so worn but i'm having trouble parting with the ones I already have. Makes no sense. Haha
I'd definitely put flowers on mine! I love anything floral 🙂
Edye // Gracefulcoffee
I couldn't say no to that paper floral garland either!! Into the cart it went (I need the monkey emoji with the hands covering face)
Get the white converse!! I have black and am totally getting some white ones too!
I have last year's floral garland from Target and it just makes me happy! It hangs in my girls room. Get the white Converse! For being white they stay pretty clean, Ive had mine for almost a year.
I live gladiators too! And the Pillowfort line is perfection!!
I would love to put a tropical photo on my case!
I love everything about this post. All the cute Easter stuff, Avalon's smile, and the flower garland! I want some converse sneakers too.
I'm still anxiously waiting for my Pillowfot items to arrive! I did pick up a wire basket in store and am obsessed though. I need about 5 more.
I would love a striped case. I am thinking gold and white stripes 🙂
Floral prints would be wonderful for this coming spring.
Oh fun! I love that banner you found at Target; I wish they had it at mine! And that phone case: too cute! I'd pick a floral print for sure!
I love geometric prints and I would love to include a family photo
I would get something floral on it
Love all of this! How fun to host an egg hunt. I can't wait to see all of the pictures! The kit is perfect.
Id love to put a picture of my two daughters on my phone case
I've been on the hunt for a new phone case for Spring! Love Rifle Paper Co. prints!