In the meantime, I have had lots of extra time on my hands (hello pregnancy insomnia!) to fall in love with so much online, I thought I would put together a random list of some of my favorite things right now!
1. Waverly had no shortage of headbands to pass down to her little sister, but I did feel like baby girl needed some of her own, too! My husband made this rack to put some of my favorites on, with just a piece of wood & knobs from Hobby Lobby. I love, love looking at it, I can’t believe how small they are & so excited to see them wrapped around her little head so soon. All of the ones below are from some of my favorite shops, Sadie Sky Boutique, Willow Crowns, & Sherbert Lane.
2. The nursery is completely done & I am so excited to share pictures soon, I just decided to wait until she is born since her name is in a couple places and we are still keeping it a surprise! This deer head was a last-minute addition, & ended up being one of my favorite pieces in there, I love the rustic feel & want one for our master bedroom now, too.
3. Carol from the cutest Etsy shop, Stop Growing Up, recently sent me these prints for the girls playroom & I couldn’t hang them up fast enough! They are so adorable & she has so many other options, plus she is open to custom designs for anything you are interested in. I love the idea of these for nurseries & other rooms in the house, or even birthday parties and holiday events.
4. Even though I know we will have a newborn & celebrating will be low-key this year, I am getting so excited for Fourth of July (can you believe it’s only a month away!)!! I got the girls coordinating outfits, this romper for Waverly & bloomers for the baby (sold out, chambray ones here). I also have my eye on these sunglasses, so cute & perfect or either a girl or a boy!
5. I don’t know if I am the last one to jump on the Society6 bandwagon, but they have the cutest throw pillows ever & I am obsessed! I have been updating our bedroom & wanted new pillows, they have so many cute ones & are not crazy expensive! I got this one, it is even prettier in person. 🙂
6. Lastly, my big girl, who is almost three … & still remains a favorite of mine even though she is seriously a handful these days! 😉 We are still spending lots of days at the waterpark, I can keep cool & she can burn lots of energy down the slides. Totally a win-win. The only downside is that my bathing suit is only getting smaller by the day (I am definitely not buying a maternity one at this point!) & I’m probably scaring the poor children every single time we go. It’s a good thing Waverly can still rock a bikini (and that little bookbag) just fine.
Hope you are having a fabulous week!