I can’t even believe that October is over halfway over, where is the time going?! As much as I’m ready to break out all the Christmas things, we are loving this time of year so dang much!! Last weekend the weather finally cooled down, and in between some rainstorms, we were able to get out and explore and it finally felt like FALL! Sharing five favorites for the season, I’m trying to hold out for all the holiday sales but goodness it is hard.
1. I live in my green jacket each fall, and winter and spring, this one at Old Navy is so affordable and would go with everything.
2. I got these boots for the girls last weekend, the pink lace details are just the sweetest and my favorite part! I’m also eyeing these over the knee boots (for me!), love the color and they are currently 20% off.
3. So much cuteness at Anthro right now, I just want to cuddle up in this throw forever!! I’m also loving these bowls from their collab with Liberty of London.
4. I can never get enough pairs of overalls, these are so good and perfect year round!!
5. I recently teamed up with Kids Atelier on an outfit for each of the girls, and I love what they sent over! Both pieces have the sweetest floral print, which makes them super versatile for now with boots & tights and then again in the spring with sandals.
The last picture from a little outing over the weekend, Avalon was definitely scooping off ice cream off the ground. Choose your battles.
And happy Tuesday!!! XO