Hope you had the most amazing Thanksgiving with your loved ones!! We had a such a sweet day, and are looking forward to a few more lazy days at home before returning to work next week.
Sharing five of my favorite deals for today, mostly for kids, it’s no secret that I love shopping for my girls and they are usually who I buy for first!
1. June & January — One of my FAVORITE small shops for kids, they have the cutest stuff for both boys and girls and all of it is super comfy! Their sale starts this morning at 7 ET, there are tons of items on sale (including our favorite knee highs!) and it is also $10 off all weekend.
2. Hunter Boots — You know my love for Hunter books runs deep, we wear them rain or shine and definitely more than any other pair of shoes we have for the girls! These are on sale and are an extra 20% off, there are also tons of other options that you can find on their site here.
3. The Land of Nod — The entire site is 20% off & free shipping this weekend! We got both this carry dollhouse and this adorable play food set on Black Friday last year, and love both so much! Both the girls rugs for their rooms are also from there, you can find them here and here.
4. BlaBla Kids — Some of our favorite dolls are the BlaBla ones, soft, cuddly, and adorable! We have had our eye on this rainbow pillow and this deer for the holidays, use the code Twinkle for 20% off.
5. Gap — The entire site is 50% off everything, no exclusions (use code BLCKFRIDAY)!!!!! This would be the perfect time for these adorable duck boots or this down jacket for winter.
Happy shopping, friends! XO