1. Smores and a bonfire in the backyard.
2. Make caramel apples and deliver to family.
3. Soup Sundays. We love soup so much and cannot wait to start this again.
4. Leaf piles for the girls (one of my favorite memories at my grandparents as a child!).
5. Make a Halloween Gingerbread house. I actually picked one of these up at Trader Joe’s last week to put away until closer to Halloween, and the girls found it and were determined to do it. It ended up being a disaster and I couldn’t figure out how to build it (anyone else try it?!!!), so I am going to order a PRE-MADE one this time.
6. Visit the pumpkin patch. (Probably at least 3 times!).
7. Pumpkin carving night with friends.
8. Adults Only Alabama Football Game. I went to Tuscaloosa with my family last year for my first Alabama football game, and we are planning on round two next month! Can’t wait!
9. Boo Zoo and Trunk or Treat Tradition.
10. Make pumpkin bread and deliver to neighbors. We actually ended up delivering apples to our neighbors after our trip to the apple orchard a couple of weeks ago, and the girls loved it so much that they keep asking to do it again. It really was the sweetest thing, Waverly wrote their names on each bag and we took them to each house (including a boy in her class that she insisted on!), both of them were so proud and so excited to share what they had picked. I am pretty sure we ended up taking at least a few apples with a bite out of them thanks to little Avalon Elle, but you know, it’s the thought that counts.
Happiest fall to you!!!! Hope it is off to the best start.