So how about some random thoughts for a Friday morning?! And don’t forget to scroll to the end of this post for a second giveaway from Phoenix Baby and the winner of the first one! 🙂
1. I couldn’t live without Amazon Prime. Like seriously, what did I do before it? I sometimes think about how many boxes that are used because of crazy Amazon shoppers like me. I mean, sooooooo many, right?! And is there a problem that my daughter says “oh man, no packages today?!” when we drive up to the house & our porch is empty?
2. Holidays are infinitely better with kids. Waverly is at the BEST age for all of the magic this year and it just makes me that much more excited for all the future holidays with our family. We did gingerbread houses this week & her little mind was blown just by all by the candy I set out. I cannot wait to see her face Christmas morning!
4. I finally got out cards out this week! Brooke totally nailed our pictures again, I am so in love with how they turned out & can’t wait to share soon! In the meantime, a little sneak peek of miss Waverly Maye.
|Photo Cred – Brooke Tucker Photography|
5. Waverly is going through a weird phase where she shows up in our bed every.single.night. It’s made for some rough nights, especially since I’m still getting up at least once to feed Avalon. Thankfully my husband’s gotten up with the girls a few times a let me sleep in, he is a saint (kind of like Kim K’s baby name …. crazy!).
6. How many times in one week is it socially acceptable to go to Target? Or how many times over the course of one day (because that totally happened this week)? I’m really embarrassed that the sales associates know both my daughter’s names.
7. I have finally found a food that Avalon loves. Puffs. She is obsessed, like her hands go crazy & she starts kicking her feet when she sees the package and it’s the cutest thing. Sometimes I really think I could eat her.
8. I might go insane if Waverly pulls one more ornament off the tree. Or unwraps one more ribbon I already tied on a present. I hardly had enough time to do it the first time.
9. This weather is cray. I hate to complain about it being warm enough to be outside for hours with the girls, and I’m sure I will be wishing for it back once we are homebound & stir-crazy because it’s so cold outside, but it just doesn’t feel like Christmas.
10. Waverly’s new name is “Bella” and I can’t stop laughing about it. The other day I was dropping her off at preschool and one of the other moms told me she loved my daughter’s name. Bella. When I told her that her name was actually Waverly she said that when she asked her what her name was the week before Waverly told her Bella. Girlfriend straight up lied!
And congratulations to Heather Sebastian for winning the GoTo Infant Car Seat Station, look for an email from me to claim your prize! I’m so excited to giveaway another product from Phoenix Baby, the GoTo 2-in-1 infant car seat station and high chair.
To win a GoTo Car Seat Station of your own, enter below! This will run until next Tuesday and the winner will be announced next Wednesday, Christmas Eve, Eve! Good luck! XO