Happy Valentines Weekend!

We just wanted to stop in for a quick post to wish you all the HAPPIEST holiday weekend full of pink, red, hearts, & lots of sweets with your loved ones!!
Gap Dress In-Store, Similar Here & Heart Sunglasses
Heart Hat, Gap Last Season
Waverly & I are kicking off the long weekend with some major girl time, we have had a crazy couple of weeks with sitters either being sick or out of town, so I had to take the day off work.  Damn. πŸ˜‰  We are planning to go get our first official manicure together this afternoon, I’ve mentioned recently that Waverly is obsessed with painting her nails so I have been meaning to take her & I feel like this is perfect timing!  Of course, it could totally go either way, fingers crossed she at least sits long enough for the technician to do one nail.

Also on the agenda, a Valentines date night with the hubs, we will be dropping off Waverly at her grandparents with her cousins for parents night out.  I have been racking my brain all week as to where I want to go eat (we obviously get out a lot), so far I have come up with Chinese, Mexican, or my personal favorite, the frozen yogurt shop.  Or maybe just a combination of the three.  I’m telling you, this pregnancy round two is doing crazy things to my appetite.

In keeping with this holiday’s theme of love, I thought I would share a couple of things I am loving this week!!  I have been wanting a new robe for a while now, something tells me that come June, I am going to be living in one while nursing a newborn & staying homebound for a little while.  I love the print on this one, plus it is on sale this week!  I’ve also had my eye out for new dolls for both girls & love all of these!  I’m hoping to get one for the littlest lady’s nursery & one as a gift for big sister, on the day she officially becomes a big sister!   And have you guys seen the new Easter line already out at Target?!  They have the cutest aprons for little people (in-store),  Waverly & I got some use out of her new one this week for some Valentines crafts!

Lastly, what I love the most, my two-year old Valentine who has been cracking me up all week long.  When I told her Sunday night that my sister’s friend Taylor was coming to watch her the next day since my sister was out of town, she looked up at me with the straightest, most serious face & said, “Taylor Swift?”.  Not this time, honey.  Then when my husband & I tucked her into bed a couple nights ago, she yelled “good night, sweetheart!” to both of us as we walked out the door.  We just couldn’t love her more. πŸ™‚

Happy, HAPPY holiday weekend to you all!!!

1. February 13, 2015 / 12:43 pm

You've got the cutest lil Valentine, lady. She is so precious in those pictures. It sounds like you are going to have an amazing Valentine's day weekend. SO sweet Lil W will be getting her first manicure with you, I think that's the perfect date with MAMA.

Honestly, your three choices sound amazing. Definitely hit up the froyo shop, you need it ;)!

THanks for the link with the robe. I'm in the market for one and will have to check it out!

Have a faaaaabulous weekend, lady! Stay warm, too!

2. February 13, 2015 / 1:12 pm

I've been thinking about getting a new robe too! Something about a silky robe seems fitting after having a baby right? I may purchase the same one myself. πŸ™‚ Hope Waverly enjoys her first manicure, I haven't taken A yet for hers, sounds like a fun afternoon activity. Happy Valentines!

3. February 13, 2015 / 1:32 pm

She's so cute in her little heart glasses!
    Hope you have a nice date night with your hubby!! Have a great weekend girl!

4. February 13, 2015 / 1:41 pm

Cutest Valentine ever! πŸ™‚ I hope you have a blast getting your nails done and spending some QT with the hubs!! xoxo

5. February 13, 2015 / 2:16 pm

Stop it!! I love that she knows the name Taylor Swift πŸ™‚ ha ha! Such a little smarty!
    Yay, enjoy your day off with Waverly today! It sounds like you're going to have so much fun! Can't wait to read all about your Valentines weekend!
    Also, dying over Waverly's sunglasses! Love the hearts! Happy Valentines weekend to you sweet girls!

6. February 13, 2015 / 3:26 pm

Taylor swift! Lol! Too precious.

Oh be sure to post pics from her manicure!! I want to take Abigail so badly. I think she'd love it too.

7. February 13, 2015 / 3:26 pm

I hope you guys enjoy your date night!!! Can't wait to hear what you guys did!! Little Miss looks so cute πŸ™‚
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

8. February 13, 2015 / 3:56 pm

She is the sweetest! Poor girl… so disappointed that Taylor Swift isn't coming to watch her lol.
    Hope you have the BEST Valentine's Day! No matter where you go for dinner, I vote you get fro yo for dessert!

9. February 13, 2015 / 4:00 pm

Ahhhhhh a mother/daughter manicure with Waverly! That sounds way too adorable! Pictures, please! πŸ™‚ Enjoy your long weekend!!

10. February 13, 2015 / 4:25 pm

Happy weekend to you too, dear! Hope that you and your sweet family have a great Valentine's Day!:) xxoo

11. February 13, 2015 / 4:40 pm

Oh my gosh this sounds like the best weekend ever and I cannot wait to hear about how the manicures go!!! Take lots of pics of that sweet girl!! xo

12. Anonymous
    February 13, 2015 / 5:49 pm

girlfriend knows her jams! can't wait to see picture of galentines day!

13. February 13, 2015 / 5:53 pm

She is the cutest! Happy Valentine's Day to your little family! <3

14. February 13, 2015 / 6:47 pm

Taylor Swift, too funny! I'd say a combo of all three restaurants is perfectly acceptable for a pregnant Valentine's Day. Although personally I'd go for Mexican + Fro Yo πŸ˜‰

15. February 13, 2015 / 7:40 pm

Hahaha! TSwift!! That would be awesome, Waverly! πŸ™‚ She's so cute! I love that you're getting your nails done together. I can't wait for Mim to be able to do this with me. Well, I can wait because I want her to be a baby forever. Why do they have to grow up?!

16. February 13, 2015 / 8:39 pm

she's so precious! love her heart sunglasses!

We had mommy-daughter pedicures a couple of weeks ago and it was so fun!

17. February 14, 2015 / 12:23 am

You have one adorable Valentine!
    Can't wait to hear how those manicures go. I'm sure Waverly will be a champ!
    And, if you get T.Swift to babysit you will officially win mother of the year. πŸ™‚
    Have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

18. February 14, 2015 / 3:46 am

She is just so darn cute. πŸ™‚ Happy to hear that you guys will be getting a fun date night. Might as well go for that trifecta! πŸ˜‰ Happy Valentine's Day!

19. February 14, 2015 / 2:43 pm

bahaha Taylor Swift, maybe next time! It always cracks me up when Aria copies things I say to Chris. Love it! Happy Valentine weekend – I vote for a combo of all three btw.

20. February 14, 2015 / 5:59 pm

Noah's been wearing his Christmas apron since we don't have another kid size one! I'll have to check ou target! Happy Valentine's Day! Have a great long weekend!

21. February 17, 2015 / 6:35 pm

Waverly is so precious! I love her heart shaped glasses. Yay for girl time. How did she do with her manicure? Taylor Swift? Goodness, I love that!! Too stinkin’ cute!