Thankful.

I wanted to fit in one more post before the craziness of the holiday season officially hits tomorrow, we really have so much to be thankful for this year & I wanted to thank YOU for being a part of it.  Your constant support of our family means so much to me, this community is the best, so supportive & incredibly inspiring.  I truly am thankful to be a part of it.

Also on the list of things to be thankful for, a few days off with my babe.  We kicked off our holiday shopping this past weekend, we went to the mall where Waverly informed me that she is “scared of Santa” but that she would like him to bring her anything that has to do with Sesame Street or Elmo.  Also, I got her a chocolate milk kids Starbucks cup & she was so very proud, calling it her “coffee”.  My mini-me, I couldn’t love her more.

We celebrated our annual friendsgiving over the weekend, one of my favorite traditions with my close friends!  I love that each year we keep getting bigger, adding more babies & bellies to the mix!  Definitely a reason to celebrate. 🙂

We made these sausage balls (a recipe passed down to us from my sister-in-law), I thought I would share for anyone who needs a last-minute, easy to make & delicious appetizer for the holiday weekend.  The ingredients are one tube of jimmy dean sausage, one small bottle of ranch, one package of colby jack cheese & a package of filo shells.
Cook the sausage, drain it (without rinsing it), then put back in the pan with the ranch & cheese.  Mix together before filling the filo shells with it & finally, bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.

Disclaimer, they are amazing & super addicting.  Don’t be ashamed to eat more than your fair share, we all did.

Wishing you & yours the HAPPIEST Thanksgiving!!

1. November 26, 2014 / 5:23 am

Love that Waverly is just as excited about her red cup as we are! I also love Friendsgiving, but we haven't had one since moving to Utah. Gonna have to get that going again. Enjoy your time off!

2. November 26, 2014 / 5:28 am

That picture of Waverly and that Starbucks cup is TOO CUTE. Hope you have the best Thanksgiving!

3. November 26, 2014 / 8:04 am

Waverly's outfits are always the cutest!
    I'm going shopping tomorrow for Thanksgiving appetizers, yeah I totally procrastinated. I already had my list ready but I'm totally adding your sausage ball recipe to my list!
    Happy Thanksgiving to your beautiful family!

• November 26, 2014 / 12:32 pm

Thank you! 🙂 And YAY for being able to use the recipe, and I totally don't consider that procrastinating – that would be waiting until thanksgiving day. 😉

4. November 26, 2014 / 1:32 pm

So much to be thankful for! Hope you guys have the best Thanksgiving ever! xoxo

5. November 26, 2014 / 1:36 pm

You and Waverly are the sweetest of best friends!! Love you two! Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday! It sounds like it's already off to a GREAT start!!

6. November 26, 2014 / 2:38 pm

We really do have a lot to be thankful for this year!:) And blooming bellies have a lot to do with it:) Waverly looks so adorable with her little cup. What a proud moment! Love! Hope you and your sweet family have a great Thanksgiving, sweet friend!:)

7. November 26, 2014 / 5:11 pm

How adorable is Waverly with her little red cup!!? I always get scarlett a kids hot chocolate and she is so funny holding the little red cup, so proud, just like mama 😉

Friendsgiving sounds like so much fun!! Enjoy your holidays with your family!! xo

8. December 2, 2014 / 6:35 pm

So so sweet! I love the pictures of Waverly with her red cup. She's a natural, mama!