4. The weather has been so up & down lately that we literally can’t keep up, both Waverly & I are battling colds because of it. The good news is that it was warm long enough for Waverly to wear this corduroy jumper, so much cuteness!! I’m just not ready to cover those legs up quite yet.
Happiest Friday, ladies! We are knee deep in holiday excitement our way & loving the fact that there is LOTS to love out there right now! Here are our FIVE:
1. I hated pulling all the Halloween decor down over the weekend, but felt much better when we got to replace it with some fun Thanksgiving festiveness! We kept out our burlap pumpkins & switched out our Halloween banner for this Thanksgiving one! It’s a recent find from TJ Maxx, which has been killing it in the decor section lately.
2. It’s official, we have pulled our crock-pot back out for the next couple of seasons. I am ALL about some crock-pot cooking, so easy & ready when we get home from the day, yes, please!! This week we made our go-to chicken recipe, which is completely fool-proof. Just throw in a couple chicken breasts, a can of cream of chicken soup, potatoes, carrots, & onions to cook on high all day. We add a can of green beans about an hour before we eat & usually serve over rice. Waverly loves it too, which is an added bonus! 🙂
3. I am drooling over Target’s Christmas decor line (as usual), all of the golds are speaking my decor language!! I picked up this pillow & a gold garland, I can’t wait to use them in just a few short weeks.
5. Does anyone else get super excited about Christmas music & commercials already?! I know it may be too early, but nothing beats walking in the mall listening to holiday tunes. My all-time favorite is Santa Baby, so excited that Waverly will be able to sing it with me this year!
Cheers to the weekend, we have a rehearsal dinner tonight & a wedding tomorrow, complete with a babysitter!! So excited for some adult time with the hubs. Wishing you all a very, very happy one!
Thanks to April & the ladies of this link-up! XO