Five on Friday

Happy, happy Friday, friends!  I always love a Friday & this one is getting me even more excited, we are finally all feeling better & it’s technically a holiday weekend, right?!  Bring it on. 🙂

Here are FIVE other things making us very happy at the moment!

ONEWhite.   Every year around this time, I start to feel a total bohemian vibe & my style definitely becomes way more laid-back.  For me, white & bohemian go together perfectly, I find myself wanting to put this look on repeat from about now until September 1st.  And of course, dressing Waverly Maye in it, too.  I just love her as a bohemian baby, it really matches her spirited personality. 🙂

I’ve also got my eye on this short-sleeved version of the shirt from H&M, these pieces are just so versatile & I know we will get use out of them all spring/summer long!

TWOGold Headband.  Besides white, my all-time favorite obsession is gold!!  With my fair skin, I have always been drawn to it more than silver & am loving that it is everywhere right now.  This gold headband from Baby Jules Boutique seriously speaks my language, it is pretty much the perfect headband to wear with anything (& we just might).

THREESt. Patricks Day Treats.  We have been “going green” all week, as in dressing in accents of the color & of course, eating lots of green food!  This holiday really is one of the easiest to go festive with, we love fruits & veggies at our house so we really do this all the time.

New to our grocery list were the lucky charms, which I have now decided we will only get in March each year.  Anyone else tried these lately, they are seriously addicting & completely dangerous to have around!

FOUR:  Method Cleaning Spray.  In keeping with the green theme, I have been buying this method cleaning spray (in cucumber) at Target lately & am addicted.  I love that it doesn’t smell like a bottle of chemicals & that the packaging is actually to pretty to look at.  And I’m especially loving that Waverly is all about helping me clean lately, she is a really impressive little cleaning assistant.

FIVE St. Patricks Day Goodies.  I promise not to go over the top (we do have an Easter basket to fill soon), but I can’t resist a couple of themed-goodies for Waverly on Monday.  I picked her up yet another set of beaded necklaces (this time all green) that I know she will just love to cover herself in.  And also this set of rainbow stickers, a craft she actually has been into lately! 🙂

Thanks to the April, Darci & the lovely ladies of this link-up!!  And CHEERS to the weekend & to all of you for your support of this blog & your sweet, sweet comments each week.  Waverly Maye & I both thank you & wish you the happiest of weekends.

Sweater
Share:

1. March 14, 2014 / 11:47 am

LOVE Waverly's outfit! Method cleaners are the best. I do my best to avoid chemicals in our home. I am going to look for that cucumber scent, I haven't seen that one yet. Have a fab weekend! Love the pic of the two of you!(And your necklace!)

2. March 14, 2014 / 11:49 am

We just bought lucky charms too and I'm ashamed to say I can't keep my hand out of the box!! I need to hurry up and make those lucky charm treats like you did so I can stop eating them!

3. March 14, 2014 / 11:55 am

I'm going to pick up some Method cleaners too, I keep hearing great things about them! How cute does Waverly look in her white shirt!!

Happy weekend!!

4. March 14, 2014 / 12:14 pm

Love the last picture! So sweet!
    Katie
    godslittlegrace.blogspot.com

5. March 14, 2014 / 12:15 pm

Yall are seriously too cute! Nora's wardrobe is definitely turning out to have a bohemian vibe and I love it!

6. March 14, 2014 / 12:50 pm

I love the bohemian look! I have noticed that I am definitely drawn to it lately, but wonder how well I can really pull it off. Lol
    And luck charms are dangerous in our house! Sydney eats the marshmallows and leaves the rest. Lol
    Happy Friday!

7. March 14, 2014 / 1:36 pm

Waverly is SUCH a doll. Her outfit and headband are adorable. Love, love, love.
    As for Lucky Charms only in March? GENIUS!!! We may have to buy a box just for Monday's festivities.

8. March 14, 2014 / 1:49 pm

I have been trying to figure out a St. Patrick's day snack my little 11 month can enjoy and you just gave me a great idea. Green grapes and banana fruit skewers!!

9. March 14, 2014 / 2:00 pm

You guys are so damn festive!! I seriously LOVE it. And need to get my butt into holiday spirit a little more. Especially after seeing how cute you are!!

10. March 14, 2014 / 2:00 pm

Love the lil treat plate and your lil one is so beautiful!

11. March 14, 2014 / 2:14 pm

LOVE Waverly's outfit. I can't imagine how fun it is to dress your baby. Can't even imagine. Happy Weekend! Xx.

12. March 14, 2014 / 3:19 pm

Method cleaning spray is my fave!! I feel so comfortable using the brand, knowing there isn't a bunch of harsh chemicals. The bohemian look suits you both so well 🙂

13. March 14, 2014 / 3:20 pm

I love her little boots! Those are so cute! And I have been seeing that spray at Target..I need to try it!
    Following you on bloglovin now! 🙂

– morg harp nich
    morgharpnich.com – friday social link up for instagram – come join if you want!

14. March 14, 2014 / 3:29 pm

You two are just the cutest…I am loving her in white and gold!!! I totally bought some Lucky Charms the other day for Cam to bring to school, and I actually haven't broken into the box yet. This darn diet! Happy Weekend!!!! xo

15. March 14, 2014 / 3:42 pm

Your posts never disappoint! I love it! We just purchased lucky charms(so addicting) haha! Happy Weekend! Xo

Nessaswrld.blogspot.com

16. March 14, 2014 / 5:51 pm

Her outfit is to die for!

17. March 14, 2014 / 6:39 pm

She's so precious! I so badly wanted to make some lucky charms treats, but I decided against it because I knew I would eat them all! And you've now reminded me that I should give Elyse some kiwi, I bet she would love it!

18. March 15, 2014 / 1:26 am

Happy weekend back to you, girlie!!! Love that last pic of you two….loving your whole outfit…especially those fabulous jeans! xx

19. Anonymous
    March 15, 2014 / 2:12 am

I love Method's products!

20. March 15, 2014 / 2:31 am

I love love the light denim and white top combo on her, basically she is rocking it! I picked up a box of Lucky Charms that I've been saving for this weekend, and I've been craving a bowl every day since. Needless to say I am really excited about waking up tomorrow. I agree though, once a year is much safer! Good thing we like green fruits and veggies too. I cannot believe Aria is loving broccoli now, she wouldn't eat it at all a month ago.

21. March 15, 2014 / 11:05 pm

Love the last picture! And love your outfit! And…lucky charms… they are true to their name, magically delicious and magically dangerous! We only buy them in March too 🙂

22. March 16, 2014 / 1:53 am

Love how you're incorporating some St. Patrick's Day festivities into your week! Hope you and Waverly are having a lovely weekend 🙂

23. March 16, 2014 / 6:40 am

I love all the Bohemian/Free Spirit styles every Spring and Summer too! I love love love Waverly's outfit! Where are the tops from? Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

xx Viv

24. March 16, 2014 / 2:09 pm

I cannot get over her cuteness, seriously!! Sometimes I wish I had someone to come shop for me, and then I see posts like this and I wish I had someone to shop for my daughter. hahaha