Happy ONE WEEK until Valentines Day! We couldn't be more ready to celebrate this year, & the fact that it falls on a Friday ... well that's just the icing on top of the pink frosted cake. :)
Here are my FIVE, they are extra-sweet this week!
1. Heart-Shapes. Are you sick of hearing me say the word hearts yet?! We LOVE them, can't get enough & have to confess that if Waverly Maye has a little brother one day, he will be rocking some hearts, too. :)
|Heart Dress (Old Navy; In-Store)|
Waverly's heart dress is definitely a keeper, but this gold headband is one of my favorite ones she has ever worn. And she has worn a lot of headbands. Thank you to Willow Crowns for this lovely gem, we are planning to get lots of use out of it all year!
2. Flowers. Just in time for Valentines Day, my husband has put his bad-ass talent to use again! He actually made me a different version of these metal flowers before, but then we decided to sell them to make extra money for a down payment on our house. I am SO very excited to have them back & love them so much, almost as much as I love him for making them for me!
The best part, these flowers never die & you don't have to water them. Win, win!
3. Target Valetines Decor. The rest of my Valentines decor can be found at the end-cap of the seasonal decor aisle at Target. Seriously, I don't know how they do it ... but they just keep getting better & better! Recently, I picked up several garlands, the cutest little felt fox you ever did see, & my favorite, these LOVE letters (found in-store).
I really have decided that I never want to take all this girly decor down, it is making me feel like I'm in college again (just with a better place to live this time!).
4. DIY Valentines Crayons. I really don't attempt a Pinterest project unless it seems like the average person can handle it, this one fit the criteria & I will totally do it again. Waverly has been using her crayons all week (well, for a couple of minutes each day). They really are the cutest & so perfect for this time of year!!
5. Valentines Goodies. You know it's not an official holiday without some festive little goodies for my favorite lady! I really try not to go overboard & to get things she will actually use. This year, her basket will be filled with some bubbles, necklaces a Valentines board book & a new puzzle. ALL of which are some of her favorite things to do right now & all of which warm my mama heart.
We wish all of you the very best weekend with those you love! Thanks again to Darci, April & the ladies of this lovely link-up. :)