Happy Friday! We have had one of the BEST weeks ever, the first snow of the year & two days off school because of it! I obviously loved being home with Waverly Maye all day long & now can be even more jealous of all you SAHMs. 😉
Here is what else I am LOVING this week!
1. Jean Jackets. I always love a jean jacket, anytime of the year & for most occasions. They are so versatile, classic & are good for both grown-up girls & our little ones, too.
|My Jacket & Waverly’s Jacket (Similar)|
Waverly & I did a guest post at Nessa’s World this week (go over & check out her blog!), we talked all about our momma & mini must-haves and I would definitely classify a jean jacket at the top of that list. For both of us, even sometimes at the exact same time. 😉
2. Valentines Garland. New holiday, new garland. I am officially calling it Valentines season at our house, we are knee-deep in pink, red & hearts & I adore it!! I am excited to share some fun details soon, but for now, this Valentines garland is too fun not to include on this list!
And even better, it is currently on sale online! I just may buy one for every room in the house.
3. Heart Brownies. With lots of extra quality time together & Valentines Day on the brain this week, it was the perfect opportunity to make heart brownies! I am loving the fact that Waverly is now at the age that she can help me with these sorts of things. (I say help, it was obviously more of a huge mess, but so memorable & yes, very worth it.)
4. Simply Sophisticated. My friend, Kelly has opened up the cutest online boutique & I am so happy for her! I got this gold bracelet from there & can see lots of outfits with it in the future! My obsession with gold continues so it is just perfect, & for what it’s worth … my mini-fashionista totally approves, she said “oooooh” as soon as I put it on!
5. Other than all of the extra time with Waverly, a special highlight of this week has been so much positive feedback for our “It’s the Little Things” project that officially kicks off next Wednesday, January 29th. Jess & I are beyond grateful for all of the support & would LOVE for everyone to join in! See this post for more details. 🙂
Thank you to Darci, Liz & the rest of the hosts of this link-up. Happy weekend to all of you, sending (thoughts of?) warm weather your way!!